Part of our new series of talks and debates opening up a new public conversation about spirituality in the 21st century, Professor Guy Claxton explores spirituality’s embodied nature. Dr Jonathan Rowson chairs this event.
More on embodiment:
- ”When you put the psyche in motion it heals itself.” (embodiment)
- The disembodied mess we’re in
- Trauma and your body
- The body, ethics, trauma and violence (and) Nature and The Body
- No matter how much we might neglect or mistreat it, our body calls us back
- Yoga for Trauma Survivors (and info on trauma and the body)