I’ve continued pursuing experimentation with tibetan bowl sound healing. It’s really amazing to listen to the sounds and the woman in the below video is my best find so far.
This album is a wondrous collection of healing sounds and my favorite yet: Tibetan Bowl Sound Healing
The below is not from the album but can give some idea of what is on it. The album is a highly professional production and the sound is superb and the six tracks seem to escort me on a journey through the psyche that creates healing each time I listen in deep meditation.
Diane Mandle performs Tibetan bowl sound healing concert. Meditative and empowering, singing bowls create as state of deep relaxation and well being.
See also this video where she talks about the bowls and how they are designed for consciousness transformation while also demonstrating them:
Diane Mandle of the Tibetan Bowl School demonstrates Master quality bowls in a relaxing sound healing mediation. Sacred sound healing can produce deep relaxation and healing.
More sounds for the soul from Beyond Meds:
- More shamanic dancing and music (or if you want to be clinical, dance and sound therapy)
- Heart Meditation with Tibetan Bowls
- Dance meditation, shamanic ecstasy: healing arts. (or get your 26 minutes of bliss, right here, right now FREE download)
- The sound of one hand clapping
- “Hypersensitivity” has its good points (chanting om)
- Tracks of very soothing healing sound technology for download (good for anxiety, sleeplessness and can assist meditation)
- Up for some cathartic, shamanic-like dancing?
- 24 hours of happy!! CELEBRATE
More on moving/dancing/shaking for healing: