Below are some tweets I’ve strung together. Was having an amazing conversation with a new friend on twitter today. This arose in response to our trading the horror stories that brought us to awakening.
(PTSD is not a disorder…it’s seeing beyond the veil and being horrified by what we discover)
When the horror of what the human condition really is becomes obvious (a brutally brainwashed majority that brutally harms one another) … coming into balance with that darkness that is in every one of us takes some time and we also become DANGEROUS to the status quo, so while we are learning to integrate and contain this knowledge we become additionally vulnerable and at risk for harm.
we can however move beyond this place of risk…but we also, simply, do not all manage to do that…
while we are, indeed, brutally hurtful and ugly creatures when we remain conditioned, the opposite is also true. We are capable of pure love. healing is that movement into pure love.
Truth comes to awareness only when I meet my deepest fears in love.
More on topic:
- Becoming conscious is risky business
- Language of Mental Illness “Others” People: It’s a Human Rights Violation – Mad In America
- Taking the Mask Off Podcast Ep 005: Beyond Meds
- Society, not the individual is sick: Everyone is mentally ill and
- The emotional, physical, mental, spiritual, social, political and ecological…(must be viewed as a whole if we hope to heal)
- The Purpose of Life and the Human Conditioning – from the Excellence Reporter
For a multitude of ideas about how to create a life filled with safe alternatives to psychiatric drugs visit the drop-down menus at the top of this page.