NEWS LINKS ON THIS BLOG — the entire archive of all news links on blog.
The rest of this page has not been kept up to date.
This will be a collection of links that is more scientific in nature or shows studies or incidences that display how harmful most of psychiatry as practiced today and throughout history has been.
For many posts with all sorts of news on psycho pharma as well as alternatives: NEWS LINKS ON THIS BLOG (this link is a category page that spans the life of the blog…news from 2007 – 2010)
I want to suggest that anyone with questions regarding the safety of psychotropics please read Robert Whitaker’s new book Anatomy of an Epidemic: Magic Bullets, Psychiatric Drugs, and the Astonishing Rise of Mental Illness in America.
For a synopsis by Whitaker see here.
I will continue to add to this page when I am able. I’ve only gone through about 1/6 th of my blog so far.
I’ve not gotten around to updating or maintaining this tab but I add news links almost daily to the home page. Here is where you can find and peruse all news links. This includes all sorts of news and also covers alternatives as they appear in the news.
- Alison Bass and her damning book on pharma
- Harvard Psychiatrist Busted for conflicts of interests and so much more
- Antidepressant overuse
- Researcher Slams SSRIs, Citing Large Risks And Small Benefits
- AstraZeneca buries info on Seroquel
- Two articles that point to brain damage caused by antipsychotics
- People are still subjected to ongoing forced electroshock “treatment”
- Commonly used stimulant drugs are addictive
- Huge backlog of whistle-blower cases in both pharmaceutical and medical industry
- Psych meds can cause suidical and homicidal ideation and action
- Antidepressants linked to cardiac arrest
- Joanne Moncrieff: The Myth of the Chemical Cure
- More on the Myth of Chemical Imbalance
- Psych meds cause premature death
- More on how this fact is routinely denied
- USA Today and how the drugs kills us (25 years earlier on average)
- Patients do better without psych meds
- 15-Year Follow-Up Schizophrenia Study: NoDrugs = Better Chance at Recovery — I have a copy of the PDF file of this original study if anyone wants it just leave a comment or shoot me an email.
- More on how when drugs are not used results are better
- AstraZeneca behaving badly
- Lancet Medical Journal being critical of psychiatry
- It’s the Cymbalta, stupid
- Bad news about Xanax
- A post about benzos that links to more damning posts about benzos
- Grief does not respond to antidepressants
- VIDEO–Prescription for disaster: Gary Null
- The Drugging of Our Children