Spirituality related posts
Click here for every post on the blog that is tagged “spirituality.” It’s a complete list.
And here is a list specific to mindfulness and meditation.
The below is a list I started manually, which I realized was an impossible task as there is so much on the blog at this point. Still I’ll leave it, but for a more complete and much more recent list see the above to links.
A collection of some of the inspirational and spiritual pieces I’ve collected on this blog. This will be a work in progress. I will continue to add to it as appropriate. Remember to visit the Recovery from Extreme States of Consciousness tab too as it too deals with spiritual emergency and emergence.
I will add books at some point and if you have any books you recommend I will certainly consider adding them for scope. I don’t have to read them if they seem potentially helpful. We all find different paths that work for us.
I started this page a long time ago and stopped adding to it. For more recent pieces on spirituality visit the category link for SPIRITUALITY here. There are all sorts of posts under that heading.
- Guided Meditation from WildMind
- A moment of calm — another guided meditation by Tara Brach
- The medicinal powers of yoga
- Inspirational words in video
- Awesome inspirational video
- Carolyn Myss—video and commentary I highly recommend you read the comment section…very interesting!
- Inspiration quotes on video–(more)
- Quotes by Pema Chodron
- A healing meditative practice for mental distress
- Living in Gratitude—short video with Caroline Myss
- Quote of the day — Albert Einstein
- Quote of the day-2
- The Road Not Taken — Robert Frost
- Let me be an instrument of your peace — beautiful song with lyrics
- Sacred Illness
Kahlil Gibran from The Prophet:
- Until then maintain your faith for troubling times
- If you feel lost and alone
- Prayer of Radical Forgiveness
- 12 Essential Rules to living like a Zen monk
- Quotes on Forgiveness
- Forgiveness: the freedom of letting go— a short video
- Meditation and the healing of the brain–Dalai Lama’s teaching
- Science and art of meditation, with video from Jon Kabat-Zinn
- dukkha the pervasive unsatisfactory nature of existance –by Ajahn Chah
- Through the Glass Darkly — Miriam Greenspan
- A time for everything — Ecclesiastes
- My favorite Christian prayers
- My prayer and meditation journey — a personal piece