Highlights of part one in brief:
* The radical decision to stand up to the authority of psychiatry.
* education as a first step toward building the infrastructure, with an emphasis on solutions
* Nature of finding a psychiatrist that will support “non-compliance.”
* The journey towards getting off psychiatric medication.
* Society doesn’t want to feel, thinking life has to be happy all the time. Being non-compliant is about taking responsibility.
* the withdrawal process as a dark night of the soul
* husband’s support during her withdrawal period
* holding the gap between people off meds and still taking meds
Highlights of part two in brief:
* Healing as a process of learning to live well.
* Anger and other emotions.
* The danger of the power of psychiatrists
* Iatrogenic illness discussed: illness as the result of a physician’s action
* Taking your health into your own hands.
* Power of nutrition
* Creating community online and Monica’s personal community and more…
[click on title to read and view more]