A collection of posts with suggestions for music and sound healing:
More sounds for the soul from Beyond Meds:
- Heart Meditation with Tibetan Bowls
- OM — healing, soothing, transformative sounds (for me can also end migraines)
- Sound healing concert
- More shamanic dancing and music (or if you want to be clinical, dance and sound therapy)
- Dance meditation, shamanic ecstasy: healing arts. (or get your 26 minutes of bliss, right here, right now FREE download)
- The sound of one hand clapping
- “Hypersensitivity” has its good points (chanting om)
- Tracks of very soothing healing sound technology for download (good for anxiety, sleeplessness and can assist meditation)
- Up for some cathartic, shamanic-like dancing?
- 24 hours of happy!! CELEBRATE
More on moving/dancing/shaking for healing:
- I can feel both dance and music changing and healing my brain’s neurons
- Kundalini Dance – Tantric Shamanic Dance Journey
- Shaking medicine
- ”When you put the psyche in motion it heals itself.” (embodiment)
- Ecstatic dance as practice: there is a dance that only you know how to do
- There is Big Medicine in Everyone
More ECSTATIC DANCE HERE — some include music
I used to not really like this sort of new age music…now on an energetic level my body gets ecstatically chilled out…so good…
I suspect it will depend where one is on their healing journey…I suspect this would have been a major irritant even 6 months ago for me…
so with that as a caveat…try it out..
*note: I’m adding this to the drop-down menu under Healing Arts as Music/Sound therapy. This is not a thorough post about how such things work, but below are a collection of posts I’ve written with therapeutic pieces of music I’ve discovered. Sound therapy is going to mean very different things to different people, so I encourage you to explore for your own purposes.
I listen to it straight off of youtube…the sound quality is good if you have good speakers or headphones. If you want to buy it it’s available here: Music for the Mind: Happiness
You must be logged in to post a comment.