I’m happy to see that several of the top posts this year are tab posts…meaning that this blog is being used as the resource it’s become.
All of these posts have had at least 3,000 hits up to over 15,000 (for this year only)
So the top ten posts are these:
- Creativity: A Crime Of Passion — creative children are often those who are called difficult
- Lamictal withdrawal from hell — this has been on the top of the list ever since I first posted it in 2007. Lamictal remains a nasty drug to come off of and very little information is available. What is available at this link is a few hundred anecdotes at this point. Anecdotes that speak very loudly to the fact that many have very serious issues coming off of Lamictal. Just as with benzos and SSRIs some people don’t have problems at all…The fact is people need to know the risk is there because when it’s bad, it’s very bad and doctors, still pretty much just don’t know it and think the cause is underlying “disease.” The fact is that these symptoms crop up in people who do not take the drug for psychiatric purposes too.
- Gabapentin (neurontin) withdrawal
- Recovery Stories
- The truth about benzos (Valium, Klonopin, Ativan, Xanax, etc)
- The Benzo informational page — large collection of critical links on the use of benzodiazepines and withdrawal from them
- Extreme states/psychosis recovery
- Lamictal Redux — a collection of links about Lamictal and its withdrawal
- A Schizophrenia Mystery Solved? by Robert Whitaker
- Recap: 6 drugs 6 years of withdrawal…before that 39 drugs total: A portrait of poly psychopharmacology