I’ve been going through my old draft folders. All the posts I’ve never posted dating back many years. There are over 300. A few I’m posting. Most with their old dates attached since they have stuff from that time that would be out of date posted today. This one is timeless and so it’s a new post. HAVE FUN!
Dance and movement has been one of my most important tools for healing. Dancing is living well. We can do it seated or even laying down if we have to. Just move to the music and feel it.
So, time to kick off your shoes and dance.
MORE about dance as purveyor of great joy as well as healing modality:
- Ecstatic dance: trance and movement for healing and transformation
- Ecstatic dance as practice: there is a dance that only you know how to do
- I can feel both dance and music changing and healing my brain’s neurons
- Kundalini Dance – Tantric Shamanic Dance Journey
- More shamanic dancing and music (or if you want to be clinical, dance and sound therapy)
For a multitude of ideas about how to create a life filled with safe alternatives to psychiatric drugs visit the drop-down menus at the top of this page or scroll down the homepage for more recent postings.
Support Everything Matters: Beyond Meds. Make a donation with PayPal or Enter Amazon via a link from this blog and do the shopping you’d be doing anyway. No need to purchase the book the link takes you to. Thank you!