Spiritual teacher Adyashanti points out the difference between being motivated by fear, which keeps us operating with the same old state of consciousness, and being motivated by love, which comes through us as we face our fears.
More posts on Beyond Meds that feature Adyashanti’s work
And here are some posts that deal more with fear/anxiety and learning to work constructively with it:
● If we are honest with ourselves, most of us will have to admit that we live out our lives in an ocean of fear
● Become aware of your anxiety/panic/fear and heal yourself
● On Fear (or some call it anxiety) and Fearlessness
● Don’t give fear a thought – By Robert Augustus Masters
● Yoga for your health and wellbeing, helps with your heart and anxiety and depression – with direction for some easy yoga postures
● The uses of anxiety and panic – By Al Galves
You must be logged in to post a comment.