My “chronically ill” body rewards my gentle persistent attentions with never-ending insights into the nature of being an embodied human. Healing is alchemy and it never ends. The sensitive body holds the entire world’s pain, trauma, joy and madness within it. And yes, the suggestion is that most of us are not embodied. The conditioned self is disembodied. Coming to embodiment can be very painful.
- The Purpose of Life and the Human Conditioning, from the Excellence Reporter
- Information and inspiration for the chronically ill
Perhaps also of interest:
- Supplements and the highly-sensitive body
- Food as medicine. Food sensitivities, too.
- Food sensitivities, histamine and mast cell activation syndrome
- Emotional “dysregulation” is plasticity
- Herbs heal the nervous system (and soul) in profound ways
- My growing herb list: healing with plants
- Multiple drug sensitivity (the outcome of grossly over-prescribed medications)
For a multitude of ideas about how to create a life filled with safe alternatives to psychiatric drugs visit the drop-down menus at the top of this page or scroll down the homepage for more recent postings.
Support Beyond Meds. Enter Amazon via a link from this blog and do the shopping you’d be doing anyway. No need to purchase the book the link takes you to or make a donation with PayPal. Thank you!
Wow. And yes.
LikeLiked by 2 people