A 200+ mile backpacking experience through Yosemite National Park captured by Colin Delehanty and Sheldon Neill. This project was filmed over the course of 10 months. We spent a combined 45 days in the park capturing the images in this video.
View it fullscreen!
There are no other causes as important as this one because without an inhabitable earth, well, we won’t have to bother fighting for the rights of human beings anymore, will we?
This is it. This is the most critical issue of our time.
Mamma earth posts:
- Gratitude: Where Healing the Earth Begins
- Change The Earth – Gaiaisi
- We Are Part of the Earth
- Earthing and forest bathing…it does a body/mind/spirit good
- Earth is our Business
- Wisdom about the earth – So beautiful and disturbing both.
- best views of our planet from space in the last year (Saturday Mellow)
- Poisoning the planet for profit
- awe for the planet, a profound understanding of the interconnection of all life, and a renewed sense of responsibility for taking care of the environment