The below Tibetan throat singing helped move some energy through the other day. Good stuff. Remember tones and chanting is a good way to stimulate and tone the vagus nerve too.
Have a good weekend.
A collection of posts with suggestions for music and sound healing:
More sounds for the soul from Beyond Meds:
- Heart Meditation with Tibetan Bowls
- OM meditation tones and music: powerfully healing
- OM — healing, soothing, transformative sounds (for me can also end migraines)
- Sound healing concert
- More shamanic dancing and music (or if you want to be clinical, dance and sound therapy)
- Dance meditation, shamanic ecstasy: healing arts. (or get your 26 minutes of bliss, right here, right now FREE download)
- The sound of one hand clapping
- “Hypersensitivity” has its good points (chanting om)
- Tracks of very soothing healing sound technology for download (good for anxiety, sleeplessness and can assist meditation)
- Up for some cathartic, shamanic-like dancing?
- 24 hours of happy!! CELEBRATE
More on moving/dancing/shaking for healing:
- I can feel both dance and music changing and healing my brain’s neurons
- Kundalini Dance – Tantric Shamanic Dance Journey
- Shaking medicine
- ”When you put the psyche in motion it heals itself.” (embodiment)
- Ecstatic dance as practice: there is a dance that only you know how to do
- There is Big Medicine in Everyone
More Sound Healing here