Recycle, re-use, buy local, walk, ride a bike, take public transport.
Save our planet. It’s up to you and me.
There are no other causes as important as this one because without the earth, well, we won’t have to bother fighting for the rights of human beings anymore, will we?
This is it. This is the most critical issue of our time. I’ve come to be mindful of everything I put in the trash, of all the water I use, of the chemicals I choose not to put in my garden, etc. I think of these things daily as I move about impacting the world I live in while trying to minimize that impact on the earth. We need to do this on a world-wide scale if we want to continue having a safe and beautiful planet to live on.
That God had a plan, I do not doubt.
But what if His plan was, that we would do better? — By Mary Oliver
More from Beyond Meds because everyday is earth day:
- Gratitude: Where Healing the Earth Begins
- Change The Earth – Gaiaisi
- We Are Part of the Earth
- Earthing and forest bathing…it does a body/mind/spirit good
- Earth is our Business
- Wisdom about the earth — So beautiful and disturbing both.
- best views of our planet from space in the last year (Saturday Mellow)
- Poisoning the planet for profit
- awe for the planet, a profound understanding of the interconnection of all life, and a renewed sense of responsibility for taking care of the environment