It’s a Sunday Mellow post this week…
Dance slowly and rhythmically or meditate to this lovely piece. It’s another piece of music I discovered while dancing at one of the 5 Rhythm dances I attend. Ecstatic dance and music have been one of the many ways I’ve been healing.
More sounds for the soul from Beyond Meds:
- Heart Meditation with Tibetan Bowls
- Sound healing concert
- More shamanic dancing and music (or if you want to be clinical, dance and sound therapy)
- Dance meditation, shamanic ecstasy: healing arts. (or get your 26 minutes of bliss, right here, right now FREE download)
- The sound of one hand clapping
- “Hypersensitivity” has its good points (chanting om)
- Tracks of very soothing healing sound technology for download (good for anxiety, sleeplessness and can assist meditation)
- Up for some cathartic, shamanic-like dancing?
- 24 hours of happy!! CELEBRATE
More on moving/dancing/shaking for healing: