The body needs to speak too. Suppressing physical symptoms by any means possible can be the equivalent of screaming STFU to your being.
- Somatic Wisdom Technique Part 1
- Somatic Wisdom Technique Part 2
- Healing somatic meditation (welcoming prayer)
- Trauma, Fixation and Reactivity – (Somatic Experience)
- Body-Centered Inquiry
- Inhabiting our bodies in meditation
- Yoga for trauma: reclaiming your body
It seems clear that there are as many ways to live well and be healthy as there are human beings. I’m all about people finding their own way. If they resonate with what I’m saying I’ll share. That is what this page is about. If there is no resonance or a negative resonance they can go on their way. And the same goes for when I seek out information. Resonance in the body/mind/spirit is a form of guidance. I trust it. I’ll trust yours as well. It’s okay if the information on this page isn’t helpful to you at the moment and if it is, well, then welcome.
Basically the above is about living and letting live:
- Many paths (as many as there are beings)
- We need a smorgasbord of mental health options
- Psych drugs kill vs Psych drugs save lives. What if both are true?
- To my friends and readers who still take psych drugs (and to everyone on and off meds too)
Watch, pay attention…the body will simply do and be.
- Surrendering to life-force
- Letting go, acceptance, surrender
- Let life guide you
- Be here now
- We have internal guidance. Learn to listen.
Stop listening to the clamor of ideological bullshit. Start listening to the whispers of your soul. No one else will be saying the same thing.
- Holding on to beliefs limits our experience of life
- On belief and believing…
- God and nonduality…yes, no, maybe
Clinical language obfuscates and distances…it creates a barrier to empathy while making those using it think they sound smart.
I’m very good at using clinical language…I learned what I know about what it does by using it as a professional.
- Professional denial is a form of retraumatization (new)
- To see a professional or not new
- Mental health-related stigma in health care and mental health-care settings: response to journal article
Support Beyond Meds. Enter Amazon via a link from this blog and do the shopping you’d be doing anyway. No need to purchase the book the link takes you to. THANK YOU or make a donation with PayPal
You must be logged in to post a comment.