Not sure what to make of the top posts except that I’m glad some of the tabs at the top of the page are being looked at as they are the timeless stuff on this blog.
I’ve not been writing virtually at all since June, as most of you know, I hope that in the New Year I will be well enough to write again, though I don’t know whether this blog will be the vehicle I continue on. Everything is up in the air now. Transformation in in the wind.
In the meantime Will Hall is providing wonderful new material and others are submitting work. Some old informative posts are being reposted as well.
Happy New Year. May you all be happy and healthy.
- Lamictal withdrawal from hell
- The truth about benzos (Valium, Klonopin, Ativan, Xanax, etc)
- Just for fun — kitty cat funny! — my readers like to have fun too, I’m glad to see.
- Recovery Stories
- Recovery from extreme states (aka: psychosis)
- The Valium crossover–personal update
- SSRI/SNRI withdrawal symptoms and then Benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms
- Gabapentin (neurontin) withdrawal
- Undiagnosing myself (link fixed)