Neuroplasticity is visited in this video. I often post about neuroplasticity and how that concept allows us to understand that we can heal and change our health and wellbeing by changing our brains.
Neuroscientist Sara Lazar’s amazing brain scans show meditation can actually change the size of key regions of our brain, improving our memory and making us more empathetic, compassionate, and resilient under stress.
More posts on Beyond Meds about neuroplasticity of the brain and it’s great ability to heal and transform here:
● Contemplative neuroscience — more on neuroplasticity
● The brain that changes (grows, heals and repairs)
● Neuroplasticity: change your behavior, change your brain
● Your genes are not your fate
● The Mystical Brain: call it neuroplasticity if that’s more comfortable for you
● Neuroplasticity of the brain — Steven Morgan