We can change how our brain functions. We can change the very structure of the brain. Yup, more on neuroplasticity. This man believes in the very real potential of healing change in our lives and helps inform us about how to do just that.
Renowned academic, author, and director of the Mindsight Institute Dan Siegel, visits the RSA to reveal an extremely rare thing — a working definition of the mind.
Find out more about the Mindsight Institute
The Emerging Mind: How relationships and the embodied brain shape who we are
More posts on neuroplasticity on Beyond Meds:
● The brain that changes (grows, heals and repairs)
● Yoga: Changing The Brain’s Stressful Habits
● Neuroplasticity: change your behavior, change your brain
● The Mystical Brain: call it neuroplasticity if that’s more comfortable for you
Books by Dan Siegel:
● Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation
● The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind