update: I did test positive for lyme and several co-infections in 2020
I had multiple infections that responded to Lyme disease treatment. I never tested positive for Lyme and gave up on doctors after that. Healing (for me) didn’t mean killing off all micro-organisms. It meant bringing balance by moving out excess of the ones making me sick and building up with other more expansive ones.
These little guys have consciousness. They’e part of us and work together with us. Imbalances is what make us sick. Healthy people have the same bugs in different proportions.
Getting healthy means learning to bring it all to balance. I call it internal eco-system management. This goes along with many other aspects of the body for me since my entire autonomic nervous system got blown out. It was an exceedingly complex process after being bedridden and atrophied for some years.
more on topic:
updated: more somatic mysticism
- A few of my favorite books about herbs…
- Detox, withdrawal from psych meds and chronic systemic infections (chronic illness tends to be associated with them)
- Food and diet for profound healing
- Detox…the nitty gritty
- The somatic imperative and meditation
- Our bodies are mirrors of our minds and psyches, our culture and our communities
- Trauma, Fixation and Reactivity – (Somatic Experience)
for a multitude of ideas about how to create a life filled with safe alternatives to psychiatric drugs visit the drop-down menus at the top of this page.
Support Everything Matters: Beyond Meds. Make a donation with PayPal