I’ve added a new tab to the blog which I will continue to update as needed. I’m posting a copy of it on the homepage today that you might all know that it’s here. In the future visit the tab at the top of the page to make sure you are seeing the latest updates.
There is quite a collection of Robert Whitaker’s work on this blog now. I’m making this page because I think it’s very important that anyone who wants to understand psychiatry in this country needs to read his work. His two seminal works on psychiatry are: Anatomy of an Epidemic and Mad in America.
- Anatomy of an Epidemic: Magic Bullets, Psychiatric Drugs, and the Astonishing Rise of Mental Illness in America — a note from Robert Whitaker
- New Scientist gives Robert Whitaker’s new book a great review
- Anatomy of an Epidemic: video-taped interview with author Robert Whitaker
- The Revival of the Market for Benzodiazepines — By Robert Whitaker, another glimpse into his new book
- Robert Whitaker on Madness Radio talking about his latest most disturbing research
- Robert Whitaker: radio interview with Dr. Mercola
- Robert Whitaker: Yet Another Disappointment: First CATIE, and Now the 12-Month Results from TEOSS in Children
- Robert Whitaker: All the news that is fit to print: The drugging of our children
- Robert Whitaker: The NIMH trials summarized. Is there an effective paradigm of care for mental health
- The WHO studies regarding “schizophrenia” as reported in Rober Whitaker’s first and also very important book on psychiatry: Mad in America— posting just to have it available as it’s not on the internet otherwise
- A timeline for neuroleptics — by Robert Whitaker
- The article that came before the book called Anatomy of an Epidemic.
To always stay up to date on his latest work visit his sites: