I’m sharing an album I’ve been enjoying below with audio clips from youtube.
Listening to music and moving to it (or not, sometimes I simply meditate) have become and will remain a foundational aspect of becoming well for me. I listen to many different sounds, do yoga, I walk, I dance, and I mindfully am present with the movements of my body when I do just about everything. Even when I do the dishes or any other household chores. Becoming conscious of our incredibly lovely animal bodies can be a deep and profound joy.
Tom Colletti’s Yoga Is Union is masterfully composed and designed to complement all yoga practices. Colletti delivers a perfectly balanced album that is upbeat enough to keep you energized, yet also serene enough to shift you into a state of peaceful, open receptivity.
I don’t listen to this only when I do hatha yoga, in fact, more often, I find it’s a nice way to meditate.
- Heart Meditation with Tibetan Bowls
- Sound healing concert
- More shamanic dancing and music (or if you want to be clinical, dance and sound therapy)
- Dance meditation, shamanic ecstasy: healing arts. (or get your 26 minutes of bliss, right here, right now FREE download)
- The sound of one hand clapping
- “Hypersensitivity” has its good points (chanting om)
- Tracks of very soothing healing sound technology for download (good for anxiety, sleeplessness and can assist meditation)
- Up for some cathartic, shamanic-like dancing?
- 24 hours of happy!! CELEBRATE
More on moving/dancing/shaking for healing: