Noted artist, philosopher, and dancer Gabrielle Roth has devoted her life to honoring and communicating the language of primal movement and experimental theater. Since the mid-1960s, Roth has taken thousands of people on a journey from physical and emotional inertia to the freedom of ecstasy, from the tyranny of the chattering ego-mind to the blessed emptiness of stillness.
We need to free our bodies and mind!! There is no separation.
More on Beyond Meds about healing our body/mind/spirit through becoming conscious of the body:
● Trauma, Fixation and Reactivity – (Somatic Experience)
● The body releases trauma and restores goodness
● The healing journey revealed (trauma and transformation)
● Trauma is often held in the body and experienced as chronic pain
● Trauma release exercises (or tension release too) — the body speaks
● Trauma and the body: an audio with Will Hall and links to more info